Thursday, March 11, 2010

Having problems with this editor.....



So I'm having trouble moving photos.....no matter :) Here we have.....up the top, Ben's first athletics carnival...if you open the pic you should see him. No ribbons here.....but then again the Preppies were too scared to run fast into the finishing ribbon LOL. Next is the Feral Princess on the trampoline. Gorgeous! Jake and his Itty Bitty nappies I had on layby for 7 months *blush*, modelling the cow print nappy, gorgeous too :)

And then Chloe and Jake nursing our new little addition to the family, little X. How cute is he?? I know he looks like he's screaming but he wasn't, Chloe nursed him for ages and loved every second :)

AFM....I am off to the gym......finally!! Gotta get this gut a-moving....

4 comments:

Cat J B said...

Love that cow print!

Bec said...

Me too ;) I'm a cow girl from WAY back

Seventh Heaven Creations said...

Who's new addition? Thats not yours!!! LOL

Bec said...

Nope not mine Kell :) as if I'd let that get past you!! It's my cousins little man.