Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick Update

Ok so I have been absent for a long time now! First my pc died, and then I changed ISP so it's been a while. I have all these ideas for posts but I am yet to install all the gear I need to upload my photos etc. Hubby has a couple of days holidays so I hope to get it all up and running soon. We have been very busy, and now Jake is almost 5 months old! He is rolling over and eating Weetbix for brekkie and a big bowl of veggies for tea. We have also been busy relactating......it has taken us around 8 weeks but we have gone from no milk and having around 800ml formula a day to only needing around 150ml formula a day. Apparantly this is quiet a feat and not many people achieve it so I'm quite proud to say we have. Would have been much easier to just keep BF in the first place....but you live and learn. Hope to catch you all up soon.

xxx

No comments: