Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nappy stash


BumGenius Pockets. See the snaps on the front rise? That's how you adjust the nappy to fit bubs. The white on is set on the largest setting and the yellow on the smallest. The microfibre inserts are above and below, the top one is set on the smallest setting and the bottom one on the middle setting.


BG's again....open. See the hidden opening at the top? That's where you stuff in the inserts. :)



Bamboo Cute Tooshies with side snaps.....oh so soft!


Inside of the Cute Tooshies, the snap in booster which you tri-fold.


Left: BBH (Baby BeeHinds Hemp). Right: BBB (Baby BeeHinds Bamboo) Top and Bottom: Small and Large Snap in boosters.


BBH Wool Covers, inside is a tri-fold bamboo booster which I lay between the nappy and cover for extra absorbency. I use a BBB nappy and a cover and booster for an overnight nappy.


BBH PUL cover (in orange) and the bamboo booster tri-folded inside a BBH Wool cover.




I have had these photos for a while, I just keep forgetting to post them. I am really happy with my stash at the moment, I'm just waiting for some bigger fleece covers from Maz-a-licious to come. I now have 6 of my home-made Wee Wekas, 4 Cute Tooshies and 4 BBB (Baby BeeHinds Bamboo) and 4 BBH (Baby BeeHinds Hemp). These are my fitteds, which need waterproof covers over the top. I love these for value for money because they are OSFA, so will last Jake until he is out of nappies. I picked up a few of them on the Buy For Baby website which sells second-hand nappies.

My covers are serving me well! I am still using my BBH PUL and Wool wraps (in small), I am still able to use my Maz-a-licious blue dots minky cover and for when I have to I have some other fleece covers which I have pics of. I love the print on these covers ( I bought them off ebay) but I don't like the cut.....Maz-a-licious have a much better cut! I am also still using my Bummis PUL wraps. I bought most of these when Jake was a newborn so I'm pleased they are still being used.

Now that Jake is getting bigger I am using more AIO's (All-In-Ones) which are just that.....all-in-one! No nappy then cover.....just a nappy you put on and off you go. Great for babysitters and Dads! The big downfall for these here is Tassie is the drying times (as you can't pull the pieces out and dry them separately). The only TRUE AIO's I have are 2 BBH Magicalls and one Bitty D'Lish (oh so lush!!! I have to post a pic of this one, I looooove this one!!!). HOWEVER, I am in love with AI2's (All-In-Two's) and the wonderful Pocket Nappy. These both have the absorbent layer that you remove when you wash it so it has a faster drying time. For Pocket Nappies I have a Greenkids, 3 BumGenius', and one Baby Kanga. I only have pics of the BG's but the concept is all the same. These are also OSFA so great value for money. I actually bought the BG's for Chloe when she was still in nappies. My AI2's I bought for Ben actually in the hopes they would work on him overnight (he is STILL in night naps...) but they didn't contain the wee. So I have 2 Dragonfly Magiks which I will post pics of later too.....these are really great trim little nappies, even if they do come from the US.

No comments: